A wonderful example of alluring single-level living, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home is enhanced by its immediate proximity to Blackburn North shops, Blackburn High School, bus and freeway. Even more compelling is the desirably short walk to Whitehorse and St Philip's Primary Schools.
A leafy front yard and sunny north-facing backyard are the perfect environment for children to play and adults to relax. A side courtyard accompanies the spacious lounge; ideal for entertaining. Gleaming white cabinetry and premium appliances feature in the stylish kitchen, sitting open with the dining area.
A serene sanctuary on a quiet street, enjoy the renovated porcelain bathroom, separate shower room, gas ducted heating, double carport and large garage.
- Elegantly renovated 3 bedroom home
- Surrounded by attractive and sunny garden spaces
- Spacious lounge and dining room with courtyard
- Stylish kitchen with premium appliances
- Porcelain tiled bathroom and separate shower room
- Steps to primary schools, Blackburn High, shops and bus
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.21robyndrivenunawading.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Land: 589 sq m approx.